Login  
Great Lakes Photo Archive Title Image

Image:

View Full Screen

Add to Favourites

Vote for this image:

1 Vote




<- Previous Next ->
Labradoc
Labradoc - Port Dalhousie, Ontario - September 16, 1961
 
Photographed while she was secured adjacent to the Muir Brothers drydock south of lock 1 in the third Welland Canal at Port Dalhousie, Ontario on 16 September 1961.
At this point she had been retired from service and was soon to be cut up for scrap at Port Dalhousie by A. Newman & Company..
More details and photos for: Labradoc
Fleet:N.M. Paterson & Sons Ltd. - CanadaIMO:1146581 
Owner: Category:Canaller (Pre-Seaway)
Manager: Port/Flag:Fort William, Ontario, Canada
Built:North of Ireland Shipbuilding Company, Londonderry, Ireland - Entered service in 1922/06
Names:New York News (1933), Shelter Bay (1958), Labradoc (1961)
Disposition:Scrapped at Port Dalhousie, Ontario by A. Newman & Company. - Arrived at yard in 1961/08

Photographer:Bill Hood - Toronto, Ontario, CanadaCollection:Late Bill Hood Collection (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Format:Kodachrome slideViews:93 
Uploaded:2019-07-06 11:47 PM by Jeff Cameron

Comments